MOSCOW INTRODUCTION TOUR
First time in Moscow?
During this 5-hour Moscow city tour you will see the main attractions of our city:
Cathedral of Christ the Saviour and its 360 viewpoint
Famous Arbat street
- Start with the incredible tour to the Moscow "Underground palaces" - 300km subway system, 200+ stations, brilliant architecture and rich history!
- Walk through the Red Square - the biggest square in Europe, which used to be a market place, an execution spot and a huge defensive moat
- Stop in front of the St. Basil's Cathedral. Isn't it amazing, with these colorful domes and no-analogues fanciful architecture!
- Have a look at the shimmering glass showcases of the shops inside the GUM store, the main Soviet "supermarket"
- Try Russian cuisine in authentic interior, talking about the past and the present of Moscow
- Visit the main Orthodox temple - Christ the Saviour Cathedral, and see Moscow centre from the 360 viewpoint.
- Visit "Moscow Broadway" - Arbat street with its street musicians, artists and lovely atmosphere!
and enjoy your Russian holidays with Spasibo Tours ;)
Maximum travellers: 4
Meet up point: lobby of your hotel
Start time: 10AM
Duration: 5 hours
Metro tickets or Taxi included
Tickets to St. Basil´s cathedral
Souvenirs for each person
Extra costs (per person):
Christ the Saviour Cathedral viewpoint $8 USD
Lunch/Dinner (depends on your preferences, $8-30 USD)