Most common public transport in Moscow has 80 year-old history, almost 200 stations and countless number of secrets... On this tour you'll reveal some of them!
- See the most exciting, rich-decorated stations of Moscow Metro: one of the most beautiful in the world!
- Learn about the history of the "underground palaces for the people"
- Visit Top-10 famous stations in Moscow Metro
- Discover the Museum of Moscow Metro and learn many new facts
- Listen to facts and myths about the Metro-2: secret line built special for KGB
- Trace the development and changing of architectural styles, materials and motives
- See 10 breath-taking stations, including bright and spacious Komsomolskaya, gracile Mayakovskaya with Soviet mosaics, legendary Ploshad' Revolutsii with its 76 bronze sculptures and more stations
- Discover the underground treasure of Soviet era – marble, bronze, mosaics and paintings, stained glass and even paleontological elements
- Hear the stories about Metro during the WWII and about the secret Metro-2 built during the Cold War
These and many other facts about Moscow Metro you'll learn during our Moscow Metro tour! ;)
Maximum travelers: 5
Meet up point: lobby of your centrally located hotel
Start time: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3 pm daily
Duration: 1.5 - 2 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Metro tickets for all travellers
- Flexible schedule of the tour, which can be changed to suit your individual preferences
- Private English-speaking guide (Other languages on request)
- Professional advices on what to do, where to eat, how to get from point A to point B
- Good value for souvenirs, restaurants/cafes