Kremlin in Izmailovo Guided Tour
Divine fortress in Old-Russian architectural style and a Vodka history museum
During this tour you will see beautiful example of Russian wooden architecture and feel Russian spirit.
Walk through the trading rows of the flea market and choose something special - matryoshka, Faberge eggs, Soviet items (thousands of them!), amber jewelry and many more.
Visit another Kremlin in Moscow - a beautiful old-style Russian Disneyland.
Learn history of Russian vodka and taste different flavours and types of this drink:)Warm yourself with a cup of tea and delicious "pirozhki" - traditional small pies.
- Visit the most picturesque place in Moscow
- Learn the old Russian architecture
- Discover interesting facts about Russian vodka you didn't know
- Try traditional "pirogi"
- Find unique souvenir for your friends and family
- Enjoy Russian culture
All our tours are private and we do everything to make it unforgettable experience for you!
Our local guides know tons of facts about our favourite city: listen and enjoy:) If you need any tips about Moscow - how to get registration, how to order a taxi, do you have to leave tips, how to book a ticket to Bolshoi theatre, - we will help you with all these questions!
Maximum travelers: 5
Meet up point: Lobby of your hotel
Start time: Any time
Duration: 3 hours
1 traveller: $ 99 USD
2-3 travellers: $ 119 USD (total)
4-5 travellers: $ 129 USD (total)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Flexible schedule of the tour, which can be changed to suit your individual preferences
- Private English-speaking guide (Other languages on request)
- Professional advices on what to do, where to eat, how to get from point A to point B
- Good value for souvenirs, restaurants/cafes
Metro ticket (55 RUB) or taxi